NCB SME Conference 2015
Refund and Cancellation Policy
National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited (NCB) may in its sole discretion refund the registration fees paid by an attendee to the SME Conference 2015. Among other things that NCB will consider is the time within which the cancellation is made. Please note the specified timeline below:
- If cancellation takes place within seven days of the start of the Conference up to 50% of registration fees may be refunded.
- There will be no refunds thereafter.
PROCEDURE FOR REFUND OF OVERPAYMENTS
NCB will refund an overpayment made by a customer for the NCB SME Conference 2015 once the following documents are submitted via email to the Marketing Execution Officer, Misha Haye at firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to 32 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 10:
- – Email confirmation for registration
- – Valid identification, i.e. driver’s license, Voter’s ID or passport
- – Last four (4) digits on credit card used to make payment
- – Cardholder’s name
Upon receipt of the above documents your account will be adjusted. Processing time may vary depending on the nature of the refund transaction.
All customer service queries will be responded to within two (2) business days.