Allison is the Country Managing Partner and a Tax Partner at the Ernst & Young Office in Jamaica. She is a graduate of the University of Toronto with a major in Chemistry and a minor in Commerce. She has over 20 years of public accounting experience with professional services firms in serving a wide range of clients including Canadian Schedule 1 Banks and has worked for Ernst & Young in Toronto and New York in the International Tax Services Practice.
Allison is a Canadian Chartered Accountant with extensive audit experience and she also has many years experience providing tax due diligence services, as well as preparing and reviewing tax provisions and tax returns. She has worked with a number of clients in Jamaica across a wide range of industries including retail, distribution, manufacturing, financial services, and hospitality.
She has spent over 10 years in Toronto providing professional services including International tax advice to the Financial Services sector in Canada including Bank of Nova Scotia. Allison is experienced in dealing with structures for international financing and capital markets and worked in New York as a member of the Canadian Tax desk for the Ernst & Young Tax Practice. She has also provided tax advice and implemented complex tax strategies for several European, US, Canadian and Caribbean companies.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario.
- Member and Council Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica, its Future of the Profession Committee, Property Development Committee and Chairman of the Taxation Committee.
- Member of the Public Accountancy Board
- Was a member of the 2004 Matalon Tax Review Committee in Jamaica.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce.
- Immediate Past President of the Rotary Club of Kingston.
- Member of Board of Directors for Junior Achievement Jamaica
- Member of the International Women’s Forum